Thursday, July 02, 2009

Shot of the Day #183: Babylon in my Back Pocket

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

...so I was cleaning out the contents of a pair of wadded up my jeans that were left on the floor after the long Monday being a "Strip Club Scumbag" for Rifkin's LOOK TV show. What I found in that back pocket just screamed "Hollywood Babalon". Take a look.

Yes, that's fake currency we were given to distribute to the strippers in the scene, over and over again over the course of the day, so Im sure they are saturated in Stripper Stank; a pack of gum, so my breath wasn't as kickin' as some of the girls vagina (That's another story...ask Jason Miller) and of course...Ron Jeremy's business card. I feel like such a....producer.

OK...Now I should probably go burn those jeans, knowing where those fake $20's were, before Bri finds out. Not like she reads this blog...right, honey? WINK.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home