Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Shot of the Day #133: She loves Balls

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

I have no recollection where this green ball came from, but it ended up back at our house one day and The Squizzle LOVES it. Most nights when Im trying to drown my sorrows in Animal Crackers and TOP MODEL, Banzai is begging me to throw the ball around our hut of an apartment, where one hurl will send the rubber ball ricocheting & crashing into just about EVERYTHING, usually with the pooch in hot pursuit. But last night I gave in after a truly piss-poor day and just got down on the carpet and began a deluge of ball-serving that made Squanz VERY happy and after 30 minutes, even more tired. Been way too long since I've really dedicated so much time to her like that, but I made a little pooch's night.

Here she is VERY focused on said ball...about to poun-WELL, she got it.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home