Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Shot of the Day #125: BarkerWear

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

I really do love and admire Clive Barker. Here's an artist who has endured many years of many up's and down's and still seems as relevant & prevalent today as he was when Stephen King announced he was "the future of horror".

If his new film DREAD, directed by long-time Barker confidant Anthony DiBlassi (AMAZING job my friend), is any indication from the wicked screening i saw tonight, then Barker is still the future of horror and the future is NOW. I really dug MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN, but DREAD is 100% unfiltered Barker, and I pretty much loved the hell out of it...

...but not as much as I love Clive's jeans that he wore to the screening. Afterwards, when the shell-shocked crowd was shuffling out of the Landmark, well-wishers crowded around Clive and as I watched from afar, the circle of people moved away a bit to reveal to my eyeline....white jeans with huge cherry's on them. WOW. Seriously, ONLY Clive could pull off an outfit like that, and I love him for it.

Joe

1 Comments:

Blogger Cam said...

He wore thoat same pair of pants to the New Bev screening of Meat Train. Bad. Ass.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home