Friday, May 08, 2009

Shot of the Day #128: Engage!

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

...at the Arclight Hollywood, getting ready to have our minds blown with STAR TREK. On the roof, there was a gaggle of 'Gulls lined up across the wall looking out towards the city and I'll be damned if Im not gonna take the opportunity to 'Get the shot!' so to speak. So I walked down the line of winged rats, iphone ready to strike, as one by one each gull as I neared took a lazy step into the sky. Glad I got at least one of them as they took off to their next destination, probably to shit on some dude's BMW.

STAR TREK was absolutely what I needed too, pure escapist fun but in a way that I didn't feel like my brain had to be shut down to enjoy for 2 hours. Everything just CLICKED and I cannot WAIT to see it again; I bet Remy is gonna LOVE it as J.J. Abrams, like I said when I walked out of the theater beaming like a kid, is my Son's "Spielberg".

Hello Summer movie season! You have been missed.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home