Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Shot of the Day #126: Death 'N Technology

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

What a lovely, slightly morbid surprise! I get a call at work and Bri is on the phone (via New York) saying "Google 'Fergerson Funeral home' & 'Webcam' now!" So I do and the funeral home near Bri's parent's house has a live webcam installed. I wonder who pitched that addition at the stockholder's meeting. Regardless, I found the link and after a few refreshes...hey look, its my family! Even if it was like 5 frames of streaming video a second and i could barely make Remy out, it was a delight to see them at all...just so macabre using a funeral home's webcam to do so.

Just goes to show the few forward-moving constants in life: Death and Technology.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home