Saturday, May 09, 2009

Shot of the Day #129: The Borden

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

Here's a profile pic of one Craig Borden, who I had the pleasure of working with on the 311 video a few weeks back and who met up with us last night/this morning. We had crossed paths many times before since he was Green's go-to 1st AD from HATCHET on and Adam always spoke very highly of Craig and it's always nice to work with people highly recommended but who also make good on the vouch. I got lucky enough to work with Craig on the maelstrom that was the "Hey You" video, which someday will make for an interesting tell-all on the foibles of the music video business (or lack therof) or at least a juicy chapter in PATRICK DUFFY STOLE MY BURRITO!, my autobiography that's currently writing itself as we speak/blog. Craig was one of the sole faces on-set that actually made me feel comfortable being there and never second guessed any of my decisions, just helped me get from A to B the way a great 1st AD should, and I walked away going 'Well, at least i got to work with Craig!". If all goes well....Ill be in the trenches with Borden, who already has one hell of a filmography to his name (Did you click his name above? Seriously, the guy WORKS!!), in the VERY near future, and again, his will be a face that makes the day go faster.

I have no comment on the moon in the shot. I hear it's a real moody asshole.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home