Thursday, April 02, 2009

Shot of the Day #92: Duchamp can Drink it.

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

Sometimes art can come from the most obscure places of your mind, how you see something, be it a tree branch, the curve of a woman's hip, the color Peuce, whatever...and find that spark, that inner indicator that something special is before your eyes.

I dunno what Marcel Duchamp saw when he made art out of a urinal, but this moment, while "evacuating" in the office bathroom before, just said "Shoot me. I am art and this means something" and I had to oblige, like Dreyfuss w/ a pile of mashed potatoes.

The guy next to this urinal was none too pleased of me shooting this, but I can't concern myself with the opinions of the outside world. I have art to make, dammit!

Onwards and upwards with the arts,

Joe

PS: If you want to see some truly inspired art, CLICK HERE. Some amazing stuff!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home