Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shot of the Day #90: Hard times for Jake & Elwood...

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

As I was driving home yesterday, two familiar forms caught my peripheral and literally made me hit the brakes and make a U-wee.

Um, why were Jake and Elwood Blues movin' n' shakin' outside a furniture outlet on Venice Blvd? Man, times must be tough for two bluesmen on a mission from God; even HE is downsizing it seems! They must have an "understanding".

Well I never miss an opportunity to snap a shot of two heroes....even at their lowest. Where is the Penguin when you need her?

The Asian lady walking past thought it was HI-LARIOUS that I was taking their picture. I told her to fuck off.

....No I didn't. I just smiled.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home