Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Shot of the Day #84: This is just creepy...

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

OVERHEARD WHILE IN LINE AT BEST-BUY...

Underage Girl: So who is your favorite?

Professor-esque chap: Well, that's hard to say....

Jailbait: Well I'd say Bella is mine. She is so cool and knowing and I love her style.

10 Years for Child Molestation(5 years for good behavior): I would then have to say Edward, because he's a devoted romantic.

Now, I don't know the whole story here, maybe it's a father/daughter on a TWILIGHT Blu-Ray run, but you know when you can almost sense the phermones just bouncing off two people, like they are just sooooooooooo in loooooooove, the sticky, sappy kind? That vibe was a present as a fart in an airplane bathroom, and it completely freaked me out. Then they did this hug/hold thing that clinched it for me.

Of course, I had to take a shot. His University Tenure ponytail was magnificent, by the way.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home