Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shot of the Day #83: Part of the job.

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

Yes, part of my day job is watching (and sometimes shooting) people playing videogames. Might be boring and mundane to some, but I get a real kick out of it. Hell, sometimes I get to even play them (god knows I can't get a round of LEFT 4 DEAD in now while holding Remy...I've tried, believe me. The kid is always screaming into the headset, to the dismay of my fellow online gamers), like when I discovered how awesome the new 50 CENT game is. Yeah, I'm dead serious, yo.

So here we have a few of the Activision developers are giving us an exclusive demo of GUITAR HERO: METALLICA, which quickly shot up to the top of the "Must consume" list. This game looks SICK and the tracks they picked are perfect. So, for an hour I spent watching these guys and banging my head behind the camera to "All Nightmare Long". Not a bad gig, no?

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home