Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Shot of the Day #259: Doppelgangers

Shot with iphone, click to enlarge.

As I walked past Frank Meyer's desk, I noticed a somewhat familiar face on a CD jewel box, which promptly stopped me in my tracks.

"Is that-?"

Frank smiles. "I know right? Totally looks like Eugene, but it's just some dude who sent me a CD!"

The Eugene in question is none other than our own Eugene Morton, who works for our dept in various creative capacities and is NOT the artist on the cover. That man is actually D.Black, the album titled "Ali'Yah". But of course we had to take this shot...very spooky how similar they look here. Spooky.
(No I didn't mean that as a raci-oh forget it.)

Slow day for the SOTD, I agree.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home