Saturday, July 11, 2009

Shot of the Day #192: Recycled Childhood

Shot with iphone. Click to enalrge.

Saw this while pulling out of our garage. Probably the saddest thing Ive seen in a while, the symbolism just screams for attention. Poor guy...I bet he was someone's bestest friend for a while, till they grows'd up and got into Xbox or an iphone. Made me really appreciate all the stupid little toys that Remy has in circulation right now and how they will (or wont) have a lasting impression on him.

Funny, I still have the ragged, nearly-gutted bunny that my grandparents gave me when I was his age, its mottled fun pilled and coarse...I know its just a relic from my past, but I couldnt get rid of him, let alone just dump it in a recycling bin. Something about this scene just screams 'Wrong".

I need to watch TOY STORY again.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home