Friday, July 10, 2009

Shot of the Day #191: Murders all around us.

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

Friday evening, the start of the weekend...boy do I need it. Sure, Im still working on a ton of stuff, but its nice to know I can maybe have a few minutes here and there to relax. But as we were taking our usual walk, Bri pointed out that we were literally surrounded by black crows, and not the Robinson kind. Seriously, I expected Hitchcock to walk past us: Every tree, every phone wire, even some of the houses were COVERED with Magpies. Every so often they would swoop from one branch or wire to another, as if...they were...following us. A chill went up my spine when I looked up and the sky was littered with feathered noir...is this a sign? A dark prelude to the weekend? You know they call a grouping of crows like this a "Murder", right? In that case...we're like Angela Landsbury on a Sunday night.

Whatever the case may be, as long as one of them doesn't shit on me, we're square.



Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home