Monday, December 07, 2009

Shot of the Day 341: Black Rain

Shot with iphone, click to enlarge.

Now, I WAS planning on getting up early today to brave the DMV once again (is that Attempt 4, or 5 at this point? I just dont know anymore) but when I woke, thinking about that dreaded line, I heard familiar and soothing sounds pitter-pattering on the sky window in the other room...is that rain I hear?? WELL...there's no WAY Im gonna stand in that line praying I make it there, do my bid'ness and leave in time for work, so I'd say a "rainout" is a good excuse not to go, no?

LA is a funny place when it rains. It seems IQ levels and driving skills drop signifigantly when the waterworks start flowing. Personally, I do a Joe Hallenbeck Jig when the drops drop. Makes my day.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home