Thursday, December 03, 2009

Shot of the Day 337: The Caution Clown

Shot with iphone, click to enlarge.

I dont quite get all the fist-clenching hate and debilitating fear associated with clowns. I mean, sure...that clown in POLTERGEIST gave me the willies and Tim Curry doing a mean Pennywise in IT was enough to induce nightmares, but on a whole, the whole clown thing doesn't strike fear in my heart. If anything, it makes me sad to think that this is the performers primary source of income, getting pie'd in the face. Then again, thinking about other day jobs, maybe the only difference is that the clown can actually lick the pie off his/her face and enjoy a sugary treat post-humiliation.

So anyway....this SOTD is of the cardboard cutout of ATTACK OF THE SHOW (and Kevye West mastermind) Kevin Pereira that my boss Rob gave to me a few weeks ago and my customization of it, using one of the Joker's minion masks from THE DARK KNIGHT I had in the office. Now I leave it in front of the door to greet the cleaning people to pump a little blood in their veins.

Yeah, Im evil like that.

Joe

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home