Friday, November 27, 2009

Shot of the Day #331: Park & Recreation

Shot with Nikon Coolpix P2. Click to enlarge.

To stay away from the madness that is Black Friday, we decided to lay low and just hit the park down the street. Remy seemed to love the sand & watching him crawl through the granules and experience it all for the first time...well, it was like I was experiencing it with him. Seeing this world through new eyes truly puts things into perspective. Makes me wish I wasn't so big so I could join him in this mad, modern park structure.

I remember when we were moving from one house to another and stayed with my grandparents for 4-5 months, so the new school I attended just got a new, technologically advanced (well, for 1984) park configuration, and there was actually a WAIT to get in to play. Guess swings were just SO 70's...but now this kind of park seems old-fashioned when most kids would rather be home playing MODERN WARFARE.

Shot with Nikon Coolpix P2. Click to enlarge.

Just being here with Bri, Remy & Banz makes today a perfect one. No career bullshit, no work hassles, no bill stress.

...Just us and the sand and the blue sky.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home