Thursday, August 13, 2009

Shot of the Day #225: Thai Elvis

Shot with iphone, click to enlarge the Elvisness.

Met up with a great group of Horror Screenwriters for a once-traditional dinner gathering tonight, it was good to see everyone and comiserate with the gang, but the highlight at this particular restaurant, The Palm Thai on H'wood Blvd, is that they have an In-house Elvis impersonator. I was FLOORED. Of course, being the humble slave to this SOTD experiment I said to myself: "I have to get a pic of this!" but before our orders were finished being taken, the Thai King had left the building, so all I have as evidence of this odd and wonderful occurance is a prelim wide-shot of people eating in the FG while he spits out "Rise man, say....Onry Fooors Rush eeen....".

It was awesome. Good Thai too.

Thankya...Thankyaverymuch.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home