Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shot of the Day #224: Scary Alley


Shot with iphone, click to enlarge.

I love and hate how my brain works sometimes.

Here we are, downtown Los Angeles, about 10pm at night. I'm leaving my good friend's new loft apartment (which I am very envious over; reminds me of New York and Tokyo apartments) and the only entrance access is through a long, dark alleyway behind the building. During the early evening it was only a little cautionary, but now at night? A little nerve-racking. Plus, OF COURSE, there had to be some shadowy dude about 20 yards behind me, walking at a steady, ominous clip, so from the time i left the gate to the moment I stepped into public view....my heart was racing and every "dark alley" clip from every movie was reeling through my mind. Stupid horror movies....

Needless to say, I made it home OK. This time...

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home