Monday, August 03, 2009

Shot of the Day #215: Lost in Flight

Shot with iphone, click to enlarge.

Nothing worse than it being a Monday and getting the most horrific, heartbreaking news. I swear to Jebus himself, 2009 is becoming one fuck-all of a year with the loss of family, friends and such.

A good friend has fallen and my thoughts and prayers are with her and the loved ones she left behind. It hit me really hard and had to take a breather, so Banzai and I took our round-the-block'er and noticed signs up all over the 'hood for a missing bird, which struck me as both funny, incredibly sad & almost too appropriate for how the day has been shaping. Later, Bri and I met up with some of our circle to commiserate and discuss, drown a few tears in beers and strangely, we both left feeling a bit better that we all have each other. Sucks it had to be this unfortunate event to bring us to that realization.

Hey, Grim Reaper....I think you filled your Quota for the year. How 'bout taking a break, huh?

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home