Monday, May 18, 2009

Shot of the day #138: "One, two Banzai's Comin' For You"

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

One more day...one more day of being alone in the house before my family finally comes back. I can't believe its been almost 6 weeks now. Much needed of course, but man has it felt like an eternity, like Sam Rockwell in MOON, which im watching right now (Holy shit, Sam...see you at the Oscars!).

Just ask Banzai...Poor dog has nails that need constant trimming since they grow so long so fast, however Im a total retard when it comes to such "caninetenance" so Bri said to either bring Banz to a groomer or wait till she gets back. Well, its been a while, and I left the nails filed (get it?) under "Wait till Mommy comes home". Now they look Fred Kruger-worthy. Gross! When I got home from the GRACE screening (even more amazing the second time around), she was in the kitchen and I heard "skitter skitter skitter" across the tiles; stealth-mode is not her strong suit when she hasn't been trimmed.

Can't wait to see Squizz's eyes pop out of her head tonight when Bri and Remy walk through the door. I think my eyes might launch as well when i see how big that kid has gotten!

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home