Monday, April 23, 2012

Shot of the Day 12.114: Historical Hydration

Shot with iPhone & Camera Bag, click to enlarge.

Spent all weekend (and into this morning) absorbing the HBO JOHN ADAMS miniseries, which I bypassed when it aired but am completely absorbed by now. Actually woke up at 6am to get started on the day early enough so I could finish the 7-part series up. Really amazing series, one that shed new light on Mr. Adams and his contribution to the American Revolution and beyond, and Paul Giamatti is a force to be reckoned with as the title role. HIGHLY recommended.

Oh the waterbottle? I've been "rehydrating" myself after coming back to Chicago having consumed little H2O and my skin is paying the price...plus 3 of these suckers and I'll have flushed out my system by lunchtime.

Water is tits.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home