Friday, April 13, 2012

Shot of the Day 12.104: BREAKFAST CALZONE ?!?

Shot with iPhone & infinicam, click to enlarge and eat.

...is the greatest invention since the wheel or the iPod. Why is this not a staple?! I have a feeling between dishes like this and the kind of DEEP dishing I'm craving by way of Chicago-style pizza, this weekend is not going to bode well for the belly.

Off for first day of FEAR FEST, which should be a gas. Everyone is so nice and accommodating and we're hoping for a good crowd, despite this being their first year AND competing against C2E2. Come out and "JOOOOIN USSSSS". For now, leave me alone I'm devouring this mean bastard. Mean DELICIOUS bastard, I should say.

Joe

Shot with iPhone & CameraBag, click to enlarge and eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home