Saturday, April 14, 2012

Shot of the Day 12.105: TRULY WINNING

Shot with iPhone & CameraBag, click to enlarge.

One of the great things about the MuviCo theater we've been inhabiting since Thursday night for Chicago Fear Fest is the awesomely retro arcade, complete with quarter games & video stand up consoles. I miss dropping mad quarters on this shit. One game I never saw, Pop The Balloon, was enough fun for Elbert and I to be late for our own panel on producing film to actually drop 5 bucks to POP this sucker, leaving us with about 400+ tickets! I don't think I've ever won that many tickets in my life. Totally worth it!

Last night at FEAR FEST was a lot of fun; Got to finally see REC 3 (a more broad comedy-horror but still effective without the found footage gimmick running the show), A ROUSING response for THIRSTY (so much BIGGER than I expected!) and the crowd for HATCHET 2 was frothing at the mouth for the gore and good stories behind them. After we got to make a lot of new friends and hell, even dabble in a few drinking games. If tonight is gonna be anything like Friday's after-party (or bigger) I might as well start hydrating and taking advil now. Off to try to see JUAN OF THE DEAD....

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home