Monday, April 16, 2012

Shot of the Day 12.107: THE STOWAWAY

Shot with iPhone & CameraBag, click to enlarge.

Back home, exhausted. Had a full day of work to tackle too, so between the flight and the workload, I was done and done....so much so that when I laid down at 5:30 for a quick 30 minute "eye rest", I woke up again at 8pm...which was when the screening of RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK was at the Arclight! I missed it. WHAT a BUMMER.

However, my mood was lightened slightly with the discovery of one jelly donut in my bag from yesterday's Dunkin's run. Nothing like surprise sweets to save the day*. My taste buds were confused being in L.A. but enjoying one a Dunkin confection. Can taste buds have jetlag?

Joe

*Man, I shoot a lot of food. I think my eyes need a diet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home