Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Shot of the day 356: Homeopathic Humbug


Shot with iphone, click to enlarge.

Last night was a rough one, coughed up something so foul I wouldnt even shoot it for SOTD in fear you'd never come back (all 3 of you). It was that disgusting, even for me. Been feeling shitty for days but yesterday it really caught up with me, so much so that my boss sent me home early (thanks Rob, much appreciated) but this morning I felt like melted death, so i stayed home, watching the Columbian thriller DOG EAT DOG & then a few episodes of DEXTER to finally catch up. Been loading up on Homeopathic Cold & Flu pills the entire day, adhering to a strict regiment of dissolving 3 small white orbs every 15 minutes for 2 hours at a time. Being sick days before Christmas?

Not fun. Not fun at ALL.

Joe

1 Comments:

Blogger JRae said...

Joe, I read all your posts. But I'm also a compulsive speed reader. ;)

Happy holidays and hope you're feeling better now! :)

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home