Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Shot of the Day #300: Big drops, little hand (300th shot!)

Shot with iphone, click to enlarge.

Watching Remy open and close his hand under the tub faucet, it just, for some reason, clicked something on in my brain, reminded me of how much we take for granted every day, and how each new moment for him is so precious...for all of us.

Happy 300 days of this little experiment, glad it was something vital to my life, not just another shot of a hamburger. Its been the most challenging year of my life, but I look at how happy Bri and Remy are, how happy they make me, and its clear this year, while still not quite done yet, is also my most rewarding. Just to see this hand run its fingers under the warm water, eliciting a laugh.

Cherish it all.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home