Friday, October 23, 2009

Shot of the Day #296: Midnight Show Madness

Shot with iphone, click to enlarge.

The only way I can really go to movies lately is a Midnight show, which is fine because lately there's been some fantastic cult fare playing around town. This week is the limited theatrical run of Lars Von Trier's ANTI-CHRIST, a film coming on the heels of MUCH contraversey, and having seen only a screener, I HAD to see it on the big screen in all it's evil glory, and yanked a few friends along for the ride. This is gonna be FUN.
Shot with iphone, click to enlarge.

Inside the NuArt, as I wait for my big bag of popcorn and Coke, I noticed this cute lil decoration and realized...holy shit, it's almost Halloween! Can't believe it took this long for this season to kick in.

CHAOS REIGNS!!!



Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home