Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Shot of the Day #279: Dinos of Paradise

Shot with iphone, click to enlarge.

One of the benefits of going to KNIGHTS meetings is that the production offices are on the Jim Henson Studio lot on LaBrea (yes, where the hat-tipping Kermit stands). Today's an FX meeting (and boy are there some FX in this fucker) and Im jazzed; this is just as important as casting. Walking to the office, I notice this wonderfully colorful flower, the Bird of Paradise...not really giving any due to the pastel-esque Brontosaurus (I think?) from that ABC show DINOSAURS standing in the BG. I think he was offended.

Joe

PS: New Body Count direct from the UK. Green is the DP, hence the lower, Gregg Toland-like angles, which love to find my double chin. Thanks, dick. No I keed. Thanks, asshole!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home