Monday, September 28, 2009

Shot of the Day #271: LightDance

Shot with iphone, click to enlarge.

On Santa Monica Blvd., driving from rehearsals and off to a "secret screening" (sorry, I'd be shot for disclosing, but let's just saying Im driving fast not because Im late, but because I've got Cineboner), when I noticed how a streak in my window was warping the light shining through the glass, giving it an almost "Video flare" look (Film flares tend to streak across the frame horizontally, where HD and video flares go vertically). When people walked in front of the cars in front of mine, it created this dance of colors across my windshield, which was trance-like. Actually, it was pretty beautiful, almost like a deleted scene from FANTASIA, although here the music it was popping in-sync to was AUSTRIAN DEATH MACHINE. NNNEEEAAGGGHHHH!!!

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home