Thursday, January 22, 2009

WTF??: "You got a GREAT ass"



A classic clip from Andy Sidaris' Hard Ticket To Hawaii. A Movie I NEED to see. Stat.

....God I miss 80's bikinis. Thanks to Anna-Maria, the exchange student hottie in Summer School, that high-hipped look will never go out of style in my book. But this is just classic fromage. A douchebag in film school worshipped Sidaris and his bullets and babes epics, and boy should I have listened to him more when he recommended titles like HARD HUNTED, MALIBU EXPRESS & GUNS. What a moron am I, huh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious. I was only recently inducted into the Hard Ticket appreciation society. Travis wouldn't let me watch it until he could organize the perfect combination of audience and festivity. Seriously. The stars had to align.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home