Thursday, January 15, 2009

Shot of the Day #15: To be Validated...Virally

Shot on iphone. Click to Enlarge.

Came back from a particularly ass-y meeting to find this on my seat. One of the shows I oversee and sometimes shoot, Freestyle 101, has been showered with praise and awards, yet sadly, not found much of a wide audience, which is a shame because its a fucking great show and the people I've met and shot (Ice-T, Sticky Fingaz, Supernatural, Del The Funky Homosapien,B-Real, Murs, etc) has been a trip and an honor. Still trying to crack that viral nut I guess.

But, cool, kooky statues like this one (The show has now won 4 different oddly shaped awards) keep us going I guess. Pretty neat...wish I had a bigger bathroom to put it in.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home