Monday, January 19, 2009

Shot of the Day #19: The shot behind the shot.

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

It was a day on fast-forward, and even my fingers hurt typing this. Oof.

In the course of one high-speed, one-man shoot today with one of my favorite bands (where I think I pulled off about 30 setups in less than 4 hours), they paused for a few studio shots, and I got a peek behind the curtain.
Or...the studio glass. Whicheva.

Also got to work with one of my favorite Rock producers, which was a trip and back; HUGE fan of his work. Hindsight 20/20: I wish I could have paused to take it all in, between the band and the producer and swirling in the eye of their musical storm, but no time for love, Docka Jonez. We got shit to do. Back soon with the end result.

Joe

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

PS: Due to yesterday's SOTD already being up, this shot had to suffer, but after last nights dinner at Madeline Bistro, one of our favorite eats, it needed to be witnessed. What you see is, without a trace of doubt, one of the most flavorful and delicious dishes one will ever expose their pallate to. It's name? Red Beet Tartare.

(pause)

Yeah, I know, not as exciting as you expected, right? But if you ever feel compelled to reward your taste buds, this unique appetiser will give your mouth an orgasm, as this moody, BARRY LYNDON shot does it no justice, but tries damn hard. So, sure, it's not technically a "SOTD" but my appetite had to share.

Fuck I want one right now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home