Sunday, July 15, 2012

Shot of the Day 12.198: Poolside reflections

Shot with iPhone & Camera+, click to enlarge. 

Our final day in San Diego, but instead of posting another Cosplayer or shots of the KITT car or He-Man figures I dearly wanted but couldn't afford, I thought I'd leave the Comic-Con experience on a more intimate note. With all work obligations done, the family and I decided to take advantage of the pool in the hotel. Anyone who knows me well enough knows that seeing me with my shirt off, let alone IN A POOL, is about as rare as a Loch Ness photo or the chance of a SPAWN reboot, but it was a good weekend, I was happy, so I said "Fuck it". It was so nice to end the weekend in "cool down" mode, letting the rest of the geeks leave and clog the 5North while we bask at the pool. Smart move, since as we left for home around 9pm, our trip back was 2 hours shorter than last year when we left at 5pm. That's strategy my friends!

So enjoy one of my favorite shots of the year already. Just a nice moment captured.

See you next year Comic-Con...maybe, just maybe, KOB will be out by then. Not holding my breath.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home