Monday, July 09, 2012

Shot of the Day 12.192: 100-Thread Memories

Shot with iPhone & CameraBag, Click to enlarge. 

My mother in law Jan is in town for Comic-Con (How rad is that? Jan rules) and brought an old pillow case of Bri's. Not so strangely enough, its the very same pillow case I had as a kid. I fondly remember nights sleeping on this particular side, since the pillow case was actually double sided, the other being the thrilling climax where E.T and Elliot have they're goodbye moment and tears flow. As a kid, I opted for the covert E.T. because when you lay on the pillow in the right spot, the lean on the pillow from the weight of your noggin gives the appearance that our friendly alien is staring at you to sleep. To some, probably creepy. But I loved it. So seeing this pillow again reminded me of that time, a nice step back before bills and bullshit. 

"I'll beee rriiigghhtt heeerreee...on yourrrr beedddd". 
Shit, that's a little creepy. 

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home