Sunday, July 08, 2012

Shot of the Day 12.191: Floor Power

Shot of with iPhone & Camera+, click to enlarge. 


People ask me*, "Joseph**, where DO you find these wonderfully captured moments in your life to share with all of us***?" Well, dear web-surfer, here's your answer. Right under your feet usually, waiting for the elevator. This very project helps me force to find the shot, to keep my eyes working and view the world around me more acutely. If I have time, I try to snap it. So if I see a plastic flower on the ground in front of me waiting to use the elevator, before the "ding" is heard and the elevator door slides open, I gotta, to quote Vincent Vega.."Get the shot".  I can't promise Herb Ritts, Ansel Adams  or even Terry RIchardson (which, given my location, could happen more times than not...hey, there's Lindsey!), but its my life and that flower was asking for it. 

Joe

* They Dont. 
** Don't ever call me that. Please?
*** Nope, never asked once. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home