Friday, June 01, 2012

Shot of the Day 12.154: Not to Bragg...


Shot with iPhone & CameraBag, click to enlarge. 

Ever since we announced Season 2 for Holliston, my "TV show" diet has kicked into full gear. Cutting out the carbs & sugar (or trying to), more exercise & such, anything to give me the confidence to stand in front of 3 cameras and an audience and not think "Do I look fat?".

Believe me, it REALLY frees you up to really dive in and act when you're not thinking about your gut hanging out or your "Lucas Waddle" (i.e. double chin). 

One trick I learned for better digestion is taking a daily shot of Apple Cider Vinegar, which I've done in the past to great success. Why did I stop and pick it up again now? 

Believe me, it's not a pleasurable morning experience, but damn if it doesn't wake you up! 

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home