Sunday, May 27, 2012

Shot of the Day 12.149: KINGDOM comes


Shot with iPhone & CameraBag, click to enlarge. 

I've been lucky enough to have the Free AMC card from Comic-con which allows me to see any new movie at any time, which I've been using to the hilt (I recently saw CHERNOBYL DIARIES & MEN IN BLACK 3 3D IMAX in the span of 10 hours and didn't pay a dime).  But being a Wes Anderson fan who lost interest a little after LIFE AQUATIC but had renewed faith after FANTASTIC MR. FOX, I was glad to pay to see MOONRISE KINGDOM, his new film, at the Landmark theater which is a great place to see flicks. 

I'm happy to report the movie was worth every penny. GREAT film, another love letter to innocence. If Kubrick were alive...Wes Anderson would be his favorite comedy director. 


Happy Sunday! Now, back to watching movies!

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home