Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Shot of the Day #321: A Cheesy Dilemma

Shot with iphone, click to enlarge.

Call me crazy, but I actually came in today sick as a dog...because The Grilled Cheese Truck was coming to the office. I had heard about this, one of the many new Gourmet trucks overpowering the balance of Los Angeles lunchtimes all over town, on twitter a month previous, with their fancy "melts", and I couldnt wait. This was a dream come true for a die hard "cheeseaholic" like myself, and I counted the days till it pulled up outside our office, awaiting to do some serious damage on my lower intenstinal tract. So of course, I fall under the weather and a dilemma strikes: Stay at home....or get the "Snuggie" of comfort food and THEN go home after my shoots are done?

Clearly, I chose the latter. Glad I did, too. I also chose the basic American melt as well as the spectacular "Mac N Rib" melt with Cheddar mac N cheese with BBQ Pork. Holy shit, I think I just had a "Fromage-asm".

Nuff said. I need to go shit now.

Shot with iphone, click to enlarge.

God bless this goddamned truck.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home