Monday, November 09, 2009

Shot of the Day #313: Disney's Dessert

Shot with iphone, click to enlarge.

Upon opening the freezer, I noticed a very strange looking container filled with a sweet, familiar sight*. However, its encased in what seems to be an airtight, impenetrable shielding, almost like a severed head cryogenically frozen. Bri was behind me and even before the words fell out of my mouth she said:

"Heh...its like Walt Disney's cupcake."

Further proof why this woman is the love of my life.

(Actually, the delicious cupcake you see is from Jamaica's Cakes, which makes both Vegan and Non-Vegan delights. Yummers for both the living and cryo-dead!!)

...now if I can JUST get a bite of it before she-NOPE. Gone already. Damn.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home