Sunday, August 08, 2010

KOB Shot of the Day #66: Open Late; Cleaned plate.

Shot with iPhone, click to enlarge.

At the Satellite DIner at 3am after a KOB pub/post-wedding/party crawl....this WAS the "Satellite Scramble" which is, technically, either a late lunch or an early dinner for me/us.

Exciting, I know. Like the Primus album..."They All Can't Be Zingers". But hell, it must have been good enough to take a snap, right?

It was a good night seeing everyone out together, from all sides of the production spectrum, just hanging out and having a good time. We gots a great group goin' and it was worth running on fumes to be out with the gang.

Sleep awaits...I hope.

Onward,
Joe

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dave McClave said...

The Satellite is one of my favorite places to go after late night editing sessions... Good food, and I ALWAYS run into interesting people!

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home