Sunday, August 08, 2010

KOB Shot of the Day #66: Open Late; Cleaned plate.

Shot with iPhone, click to enlarge.

At the Satellite DIner at 3am after a KOB pub/post-wedding/party crawl....this WAS the "Satellite Scramble" which is, technically, either a late lunch or an early dinner for me/us.

Exciting, I know. Like the Primus album..."They All Can't Be Zingers". But hell, it must have been good enough to take a snap, right?

It was a good night seeing everyone out together, from all sides of the production spectrum, just hanging out and having a good time. We gots a great group goin' and it was worth running on fumes to be out with the gang.

Sleep awaits...I hope.



Anonymous Dave McClave said...

The Satellite is one of my favorite places to go after late night editing sessions... Good food, and I ALWAYS run into interesting people!

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home