Saturday, August 07, 2010

KOB Shot of the Day #65: What keeps me goin'....

Shot with iPhone, click to enlarge.

Another week finished, so glad the cast and crew haven't called Mutiny and revolted yet....YET. Seriously, they are a brave, burly bunch and Im so lucky to have them on our side and seeing them hustle like they did tonight was an inspiration. But it's also an image* like this, for reasons I'm not ready/willing to quite divulge yet (unless you know me well enough) that pushes me to keep going even in the par-for-course rough patches. Whether its resonant for one person, 10 or many, it's one of the the coals stoking my fire.

For a hard week's work I had my crack assistant "Ace" go out and get two kegs of beer for the crew for a celebratory pint on yours truly....I thought lapdances and crank would have been nice but might have been over my per diem, so hope enjoying a frosty post-shoot beverage as the sun rose over the trees was a good way to close out one hell of a hard week with some great KOB family. Hope everyone got home safe and get some rest...more blood shall be spilt in week 5!!

Shot with iPhone, click to enlarge.

Onward,

Joe

PS: New favorite on-set shot, courtesy of Co-writer/Producer/Knight Matt Wall. I swear I wasn't posing, that's how I normally stand around set...with swords:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Rivett said...

You can get kegs at 5am? I'm moving to Spokane!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a great man Joe.

If ever our paths shall cross rest assured that all the drinks and smoke are on me.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Charles Bailey said...

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this project. You crew is indeed some of the best.

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, Shannon here, I am most impressed by your passion for your work. Most directors I've worked with stay comfortably behind video village and only communicate through their first AD. You're out in it, smiling, encouraging, yelling, standing in, getting dirty with the rest of us and making your presence known. It's awesome. Keep it up.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home