Thursday, April 23, 2009

Shot of the Day #113: My Point of View


Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

This is the vantage point I've been staring at for the past week straight now, hours on end hunched over this well-worn MacBook Pro (notice the spots my palms rubbed away at the surface) as I slash & sew this monster on a hard drive. Getting the "Daily Remy" from Bri back in Syracuse was a uplifting bright spot in an otherwise tense day, the wait now for the next round of notes is chipping away at my skull. It's like my iphone is a ticking time bomb on vibrate, able to detonate at any moment in my pocket with news back from the cooks. So his cheeky mug staring back at me was a much-needed boost. The cheeks...much be pinched. SOON.

Gonna catch ANVIL with Parker to take my mind off of things, I heard it was the real deal.

I can't wait to sit on the couch next week and watch 5 week's worth of LOST. I'm comin' Hurley.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home