Saturday, April 18, 2009

Shot of the Day #108: My life...Rendering...

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

This is what I've been staring out for almost 12 hours now. This edit is a lot more complicated than I thought, but I've hit a groove and plowing through. Deciding between one fast food holocaust of another, no time to make anything; it feels like every second and edit counts. Had to bail on LAID TO REST (Sorry Rob! Dying to see that movie, pissed I wont with a crowd) and praying I get enough done to at least take a break and hit Fango to support Parker with HILLS RUN RED, which I hear is great. I'm at that point when nothing is right and everything is not working, so the blur in the picture is appropriate. If I can at least get through putting together "The Multiples" scene (you'll see) then maybe I can finish the rest tomorrow night after Fango and just work into the night.

Man I need CRANK 2 very badly after this cut if finished.

Monday night, I'm gonna go Gaytham for Statham for sure.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home