Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Shot of the Day #111: The CreepyTree

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

Another day, another walk with Banz to keep us from coming down with Cabin Fever....or worse yet..."SPACE....MADNESSSS".

Taking a different route than usual, we happened upon this tree in someone's yard and I instantly paused...as a creepy "eye" in the bark stared back at me.
As I kept walking, i noticed...another eye. Like two carved eyes of Sauron peering though me and taking account all those extra pieces of TP I use or all that paper I've wasted at work printing treatments and shoot sheets for people who never look at them. This imposing creature of the earth looks ready to go Green on my ass.

Holy Horse Apples, I thought, this tree is E-VIL ("..like the fru-its of the deveeel" NAME THAT QUOTE FOR 100!).

So naturally, I had to get closer, with images of POLTERGEIST in my head ("One, 1000...Two, 1000...") and take a shot.

I swear I saw this tree blink at me.

Joe

2 Comments:

Blogger Cam said...

So I Married An Axe Murderer, right?

11:04 AM  
Blogger Kolpitz said...

So I Married an Axe Muderer, great movie and even better now that Mike Myers has lost "it." Now, where's my "100?" Also, is it possible to call a DVD / Blu-ray a "Special Edition" when it contains absolutely no special features? See: DVD re-release / Blu-ray of So I Married an Axe Murderer.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home