Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shot of the Day #73: Attack of Lips Manlis!!

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

Let me apologize for the abundance of baby and dog pics that have been flooding this SOTD for the past few weeks. Can you tell I've been home? I'm sure things will ramp up a bit when I get better, back to work and focused on the exciting year ahead and get back into my normal schedule. Then it will likely be shots in my office or the corner of the elevator in the E building where I found a condom once. No lie. Wish I had my camera for THAT.

For now, you'll just have to endure more ways I can shoot Remy or Banzai, or even better...together! It was a tough call today...either the one above or the below pic, which I titled "Eating Nic Cage's hairpiece". Pic with dog won out.

Here's second place for ya:

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

Thanks to Remy anchoring me to the Glide-Rocker chair we got (which is ba-DASS, BTW...weee!) I ended up watching 3 flicks in a row on Netflix Instant Queue; WHAT JUST HAPPENED? (Subpar THE PLAYER, but Willis is great), REDBELT (Mamet does Martial Arts? Who knew? Great story and acting), MIRACLE MILE (Why hasn't this been remade yet?). Nice to just plow through flicks in a clip. I love this kid!

One more episode of Galactica make Joey an unhappy boy...
Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home