Thursday, March 12, 2009

Shot of the Day #71: Wooozy

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

This is probably the first day in a few that I've been out of the house; Banzai NEEDED a walk, and I needed some air. Funny how you take fresh air for granted. Our apartment seems to be a sweat lodge, a vaccum of sorts, so it was almost overwhelming to be amongst the trees and clean oxygen. Banz was clearly thrilled. I was light-headed, and I think I blacked out for a moment between blocks. Fun.

Also, notice how the image seems "bendy" and curved. No, the sidewalk isn't wavy, but damn if the iphone lens didn't capture how I feel. I mean, I loves my Robotussin...but it doesnt help keeping a firm grip on reality. Oh, iphone, you know me too well.

My hair is getting REALLY long, as you can somewhat tell from my shadow (which also gives the impression I'm an amputee). Going back to work on Monday (FINALLY!), I wonder if people are going to notice. I wonder if people will notice I was gone all along. Hope growing this hair out was worth it...


Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home