Monday, March 09, 2009

Shot of the Day #68: Sick sucks

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

...and sure enough, we get back from Long Island, and we're all sick. Not that I'm surprised with all the people we met, talked to, shook hands, hugged and all the other types of human contact one can get infected from. Hearing Remmers stuffy is so heartbreaking; we're all a crock pot of misery right now. Sorry for the lack of cool composition or anything; all I gots right now.

Here is Bri trying to clear her head with steam from hot water and lemons; reminds me of that scene in Crocodile Dundee when he pours all that coke into a water bowl for the NYC socialite to inhale. At the time I had no clue what that shit was or how much he wasted; thankfully I still have no fucking clue. But ANYTHING would be better to cope with than being fucking sick. Seriously, anything else??????

Cough cough.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home