Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Shot of the Day #62: Nerd, you will be...young Jedi.

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

We've been blessed with so many gifts for our lil' Padawan, thank you all so much for the outpouring of love (yes, the Thank You cards will go out shortly; it's been...complicated). Seriously, this kid has enough clothes for 2 years, and plenty of metal shirts to be able to rock the Viper Room in the coming weeks! One gift he's taken to in particular is "Baby Yoda", which his infant eyes instantly took to. He's been loving this little Jedi, and from the looks of it, Yoda's givin' it right back....so when do I break it to him that the first 3 films suck ass? I'll wait...

Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.

-Yoda

...thought I'd leave you with a happy photo for now as we're out the door for NY. The next few days will be um...HEAVY, to quote marty McFly (or Doc Brown, whichever), so i thought I'd break up the somber stuff with some cuteness.

"Poo or poo not, there is no try"

Joe

PS: Kinda looks like Remy is pulling an "Aristocrats" up there, huh? I can't wait to tell him that one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home