Saturday, September 02, 2006

NEWS FLASH: Joe talks too much

Hey Kiddies,
I spoke to Dan Epstein from Suicide Girls a couple of months back about WT2 and here is the long winded result. What's hard for me is that Im so proud of the film and just love talking about movies in general that I tend to come down with the "blah blah blah's" so hopefully Dan does a Cliff Notes version. But, some cool stuff inside. Thanks Dan for indulging in my inner geek and thanks to Suicide Girls for...well, you know. Oh yeah the interview too...

Anyway, if you have a few hours to spare, you can click to the interview on Suicide Girls website HERE!

Now I gotta get my ass to the movies and catch up...anyone gonna see Mike Judge's new flick? ANYONE?

Staying Scary,
Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home