Sunday, July 29, 2012

Shot of the Day 12.212: Budding Buddies...


Shot with iPhone & Camera+, click to enlarge. 

One thing my son has definitely adopted from his old man's old habits was the ability to just start up a conversation and make friends in any situation. I remember my mother telling me that I would proudly exclaim "The whole world is my friend!". This was before the whole world showed me over the course of 30 years that they are in fact NOT my friend, or even want to be, but at least Rem tries. Here he made a friend at a 50's retro-clothing store while Mom tried on cool dresses. Immediately he engaged, began playing Angry Birds with the girl and they had a hoot of a time. So nice to see actual, physical, innocent interactions at play. I miss it. 

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go be inwardly isolated & cynical on the interwebs...

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home